- Understand web browsing and online
- Use the web browser and manage
browser settings, bookmarks, and web outputs.
- Search effectively for online
information and critically evaluate web content.
- Understand key copyright and data
- Understand concepts of online
communities, communications and email.
- Send, receive e-mails and manage
and search emails and use calendars.
- Covers the key skills needed to understand the main concepts relating to web browsing and online security.
- Certifies best practice in effective online computer use.
- Developed with input from computer users, subject matter experts, and practising computer professionals from all over the world. This process ensures the relevance and range of module content